Features and Benefits:
- Makita built motor develops 800 in/lbs of torque in an ultra compact size
- Variable speed 0 -2400 rpm and 0-3,000 IPM for a wide range of fastening applications
- Ultra compact design at only 6-1/8" long and weighs only 2.0 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue
- Built in LED light illuminates the work area
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control
- Convenient 1/4" hex chuck for quick bit changes. Soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job. Makita 12V max Lithium-Ion batteries provide longer run time and lower self-discharge. The charger earned the ENERGY STAR® label for meeting the strict energy-efficient guidelines set by the EPA and DOE. Kit includes: 2 ea. 12V max Lithium-Ion Battery (BL1014), 1 Battery Charger (DC10WB), Tool Case (824842-6), Tool Holster (168467-9) and #2 Double Ended Phillips Bit.
Warranty: 3 yr warranty on material and workmanship